• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 36fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I started seeing the media reporting this information a week ago. The AR was in the trunk of the car, and not taken into the school.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    video at link.

New information released that 4 handguns were found inside the building and that the AR-15 was not used (pretending that was actually and AR in the trunk.

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

Video is from December. The broadcaster says "Adam on the 11th of December,Tuesday of this week, attempted to buy a assault rifle". At point .52 on the ticker is where it starts.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I started seeing the media reporting this information a week ago. The AR was in the trunk of the car, and not taken into the school.
    I thought the video/pic of gun in trunk looked like a Saiga. Maybe not after all I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to long guns, I just got the long gun bug over the summer.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    We have no idea what was used. Anyone in an authority position in CT has never said what was used. The media builds what it wants to report to maximize their income.

Today, more than a month later, we have no true factual idea what guns were used.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Does the lack of info seem normal to anybody? I'm sure the preliminary investigation is over. They know what weapons were discovered at the scene and the exact location where found. None of this info is out yet. It has been more than a month. Why has nothing been released? Hmmmmmm...........

Top Bottom