‘Unadulterated evil’: Colorado Gov Polis signs ‘deeply sick’ and disturbing abortion law

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Saw this today and thought I'd share. Its an article from BPR Business & Politics

In the latest ghoulish iteration of leftism, Colorado Gov. Jared Polis has signed a bill into law that allows for abortions up to birth and seemingly has zero restrictions in its language.

Last edited by a moderator:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've got to admit, I'll be sorely disappointed if the type of vile scum that would vote for this type of disgusting ****ing **** doesn't suffer an eternity of fresh, red hot bowling pins shoved up their asses every two minutes until there is nothing left to exist.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I've got to admit, I'll be sorely disappointed if the type of vile scum that would vote for this type of disgusting ****ing **** doesn't suffer an eternity of fresh, red hot bowling pins shoved up their asses every two minutes until there is nothing left to exist.

I suspect this "Jared" would enjoy a bowling pin up his....
    Never mind

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Some of the hottest parts of hell are reserved for those who support legislation like this. They only hotter places in hell are reserved for those who actually take advantage of this legislation.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Go grocery shopping on the first couple days of the month, I'd tend to agree abortion should be legal.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold anything back.

I'm with you in your sentiments. Personally, I believe we should allow the innocents to be delivered and given a chance.. Then when they prove to be thieves, murderers, drug dealers and other societal vermin, apply some post partum abortions to the problem.. That at least gives them a chance to prove they are detrimental to society b4 we remove them.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They don’t believe the unborn are human and therefor have no rights. Just like twice SCOTUS said blacks were sub human therefor not human and have no rights granted to them, slavery continued. Same evil spirit, just in a different time with different people. Those who do the greatest offense to the least of these, it would of been better that they had not been born.

Reactions: Leo

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Some of the hottest parts of hell are reserved for those who support legislation like this. They only hotter places in hell are reserved for those who actually take advantage of this legislation.
    For those that practice it without repentance
    Rev 21:8
    For those that approve of it but may not practice it
    Romans 1:28-32 with emphasis on verse 32

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    You're incomplete in your consideration of the problem. Post partum abortions is what you're really after.
    road-to.gif

Top Bottom