Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    June 22, 2013
    Warsaw Rifle and Pistol club (lower range)
    2pm first shot registration prior
    Cost $35 cash (correct change please)
    Instructor: Aron Bright

Only four spots available
    Must RSVP via email with me, pay cash at the door.
    abright@ccrtc.com

We will be shooting a variety of drills working on: Drawstroke, reloads, transitions, shooting targets entering and exiting positions. We will then be shooting a medium course and and long course to work on stage break down.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    If you've been thinking about getting into USPSA or even IDPA this will be a great place to start. I have participated in several of these Instructional League Shoots with Coach and have always taken something new away with me. These shoots are not just for new shooters or those that are new to our sport, I recommend it to shooters of all skill levels. It is excellant structured practice for a more advanced competitor. I'll be there, Hope to see you on the range with us.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you've been thinking about getting into USPSA or even IDPA this will be a great place to start. I have participated in several of these Instructional League Shoots with Coach and have always taken something new away with me. These shoots are not just for new shooters or those that are new to our sport, I recommend it to shooters of all skill levels. It is excellant structured practice for a more advanced competitor. I'll be there, Hope to see you on the range with us.

Thanks for the kind words Bob.

We will be shooting a few drills before we shoot the stages. It should be well worth the time, money and ammo spent.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There are three spots available as of today. First come first served.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Class still on? Don't want to make you drive all that way for one person.

We are still on. If everyone could bring correct change it would make things much easier. There is room for one more last minute person. Hope to start shooting promptly at 2pm.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What round count are we looking at?

I plan to clinic on drawstroke and some transitions as well as the stages. Bob had 134 rounds minimum for the stages with swingers and steel in there. I would bring 300 and what you don't need will not go bad.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who shot this today. I hope everyone found it to be valuable. At the end of the day I felt good about things that went on. The two new shooters were very safe and absorbed a huge amount of material.
    Thanks to Bob, Paul and Jerry for setting the stages up yesterday. It allowed me to have a little more beauty sleep. For the record Warsaw is a long way from Greencastle.

Hoping to have some video later on.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Coach, I feel safe in saying we all had a great time yesterday, I did for sure. You always give valuable instruction and I have always left a class or league shoot more confident in my shooting ability and learned something new. Thanks for making the long drive to Warsaw. I'll try and get some video from yesterday posted tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone thinking of getting into USPSA or wanting to improve their scores these instructional shoots that Coach offers are a great place to do it and a great value.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Here is some video of the stages we shot during the league shoot. Sunday morning several of the group headed down to ACC for their monthly USPSA match and you could definitely see things that were taught and practice Saturday play out at Sunday's match. Thanks again to Coach and Bright Firearms Training.
    http://youtu.be/yk6Cg3kXxOA

Top Bottom