• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jesstheshow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2013
    Muncie
    Don't forget about the prepper store in Muncie, IN. 4201 N Old SR 3. I almost forgot about them until driving by this morning. They have GREAT prices, great deals. I highly recommend them. :)

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    They have some good stuff in store when it comes to seeds and food prep items which is their cornerstone. Most of their "gear" is the cheap wal-mart stuff that you would be replacing later if you buy it. I am a fan of their seed selection and want to try their long term food still but not a fan of their "kits" right now.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Site search brought up this thread. Just heard mypatriotsupply.com advertising on Glenn Becks show. Good prices on their website. Do they give w discount on food bought at their store as they don't have to pay for the 'included' shipping? Wondering if its worth the couple hour drive.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Great company, good prices, free shipping for even very heavy items once you hit a very low dollar amount, and they're local. Bought from, will buy from again. Great company.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    Site search brought up this thread. Just heard mypatriotsupply.com advertising on Glenn Becks show. Good prices on their website. Do they give w discount on food bought at their store as they don't have to pay for the 'included' shipping? Wondering if its worth the couple hour drive.

Its on the north side of town, been in there a couple of times. Nice store, clean and friendly.

Top Bottom