• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    **All kits sold** Probably just going to keep the Yugo barrels as there wasnt much interest. Thanks for looking!

Up for sale are a few kit(s), some are partial, but have all the big stuff. I’m selling ONLY to fund a m1919 kit. I haven’t priced kits in a while, and if I’m way off, I’m willing to deal a bit. I’d really like to avoid trades (unless for something belt fed……..) if I could as this is a fund-raising venture! Although as far as trades go, the worst I can say is no. My pictures appear kinda wonky the way they are placed with the text, Google docs wasn't very kind to me... Sorry about that.

1. **SOLD** Up first is the easiest one to list. This is a Bulgarian AK 74 kit with plum furnature. Furniture has some marks typical with a rifle cut up and sold as a kit. While in good shape, do not expect "perfect". It is how it came to me, with the exception of me adding and populating a new USA made barrel. I BELIEVE barrel is chrome lined, but cannot remember or confirm. Barrel and parts have light surface rust, but nothing that will affect the end product. Barrel has been populated, but not all pins are drilled or actually pinned on. Basically stuff is just where it needs to be. At the last AK party this kit was headspaced and drilled for barrel pin. Drill press used was not perfectly true, will likely need drilled slightly larger and reamed. Might be fine as is though too. I do not have gauges, I used borrowed ones, or I would post pictures of no/ no-go.. CONFIRM HEADSPACE PRIOR TO BUILD. This is being sold as “parts” only. If you wish to build a functioning firearm take all necessary precautions. This one is straight forward, what you see is what you get. Available with or without NoDak receiver. FTF transfers within reason. If interested in receiver. I’d like to get 400$, 450$ with receiver, but will take offers.

2. **SOLD**This parts kit is incomplete, however all the big stuff is there. Kit is a 7.62x39 kit. I think missing are receiver cover, recoil spring, receiver pins, selector lever, trigger, stock maybe something else I’m forgetting. If I have something in stock I am willing to deal. Basically this is all new I.O. Inc barrel, trunnion, bolt, and bolt carrier. Nothing has been remotely headspaced or even mocked up. I purchased the rest of the parts to help finish the build, I believe all barrel parts are Romy. The barrel was a blem, and has SLIGHT damage where the pins were for the front sight. It looks like someone used the press before they removed a pin… pictures are included. There are parts missing, however nothing big or expensive. What you see is what you get. I have a few stock parts i’d be willing to include, just let me know what you are thinking. *not pictured is a trigger guard. Picture below. I’d like to get 300$.

3. **SOLD**Last partial kit is probably my favorite. Its kind of a bastard pile of parts, but I just find it interesting. Barrel and trunnion are 5.45x39. The barrel was this way when I purchased it, I cannot explain its origin. ** Looks to have had barrel pin groove welded up, then thrown in a lathe. Fits tight in the trunion and looks like they did a good job.** It doesnt have the 90 degree gas block like most 74’s have, and when I purchased it, it had a tack welded muzzle device on it. It has been neutered of a bayonet lug, though could be build up with weld if one desired. Last AK party this was head spaced as well, but the same rules apply. Do not build and fire without confirming headspace yourself! Will likety need drilled bigger, though might be fine as is. I take no responsibility for your carelessness. This kit is slightly less complete, however all the big parts are there. I intended this too wear an aftermarket stock, however if I have one in the lpicture below you like please let me know. What you see is what you get. I would like 300$ for this kit as well.

4. Next up are two Yugo M70 barrels. One has some life left in it, one does not! I pictured them together just for reference. If you would like the bad one when you buy the better one, consider it a gift (if you don’t want it i’ll keep it)!
    Looking to get $40 for the Yugo barrel(s).

5. These are just a few stocks. I only list these if you need one for an above listed kit. I have a UF folder, with mechanism, however do not have the trunnion. The far left stock has been refinished by me, the other ones are in various stages of refinish, or original. The above kits I intended to put aftermarket furniture on, thats why I didn’t have it included. If you’d like a wood stock just let me know. The UF folder with mechanism will be a bit additional. I have a pile of Romy grips somewhere, if I can find them I’ll include a grip as well.

Again, all these parts were purchased by me with the intent to be built. They are in slightly different stages of repair. Some of the trigger guards show some careless de-milling marks (bought that way), but nothing that will affect function. Likely won't be visible when built. Please do not assemble anything without first testing/checking things for yourself. If you would like more picture of anything I’d be more than happy to take more pictures. I am located in Kokomo, however drive to Logansport, and make frequent trips up north to South Bend and plymouth. Shipping will be done as cheaply as possible depending on where its going, that can be worked into a deal. Please PM me for any questions. Would prefer not to separate into single items yet. Will list here for a while before I cross post. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Kit one sold, feel free to make offers on the rest of it. Need it gone!
    While cash is preferred, I MAY trade a kit for a S&W 642 (cash on my end if needed).

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'll have them at the Kokomo show in my trunk tomorrow sometime. I still will NOT part out. Make offers or trades, worst I can say is no. Need these gone!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom