• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    All my mil surp is being handled by IndyJohn.
    His threads with the both pack styles and poncho liners.
    U.S.M.C. ILBE Generation 1 Day pack
    U.S.G.I. Poncho Liner "Woobie" blanket
    Genuine U.S.M.C. ILBE Generation 1 pack system

IndyJohn has saved me by taking the entire lot of surplus stuff off my hands. He has systems in place to get them repaired and will start selling them as they come in. Please contact him for this stuff in the future. I'm moving and just can't do that, work, and manage getting these repaired and sold. He has done me a solid and is now the milsurp guy on INGO.
    I appreciate all the help INGO, especially all the times someone has directed another member my way when they asked "where to get military surplus". Well now the direction should be to IndyJohn. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/indyjohn.html

Well I finally got the bladders in. The better kind got shipped from Israel!

These are ONLY being sold with hydration carriers. To be frank, I only bought these to make selling the carriers easier so I have no reason to sell just a bladder unless I price them at huge markup.
    Better kind: As of now I only have 3 but might get more.
    These are Source bladders designed for the carriers! The real deal.

OK kind: As of now I have 10 of these.
    These are chinese knock offs that work but are by no means Mil spec. Better than the $10 WalMart Camelbak bladders I've been using.
    IMG_20130321_191903_zps53a9959a.jpg

IMG_20130321_191952_zpsd9d80e1d.jpg

IMG_20130321_192037_zps207ae827.jpg

All hydration carriers are in good working order but some are a little more rough than others.

EDIT:
    New price structure.
    All carriers with non-Source bladders are $25. I have a lot of nicer carriers left so it is first come first serve. For orders getting shipped I pull from the good ones first.

[STRIKE]Better carrier with better bladder (only one left) $43 GONE!
    rough but functional carrier with better bladder (only one left) $35 GONE!
    better carrier with OK bladder $30
    rough but functional carrier with OK bladder $25[/STRIKE]

tax and Paypal included if you go with paypal.
    FTF will be in Westfield/Carmel/ Possibly Frankfort
    Shipping will be actual, I'll update when I get a feel for what that is. Please check out my other classifieds ads, I'm more than happy to combine shipping.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump for great hydration carriers. These can be used as a stand alone pack since they have shoulder straps, or the straps can be tucked away and the carrier can be attached to or put inside a backpack. It is actually designed to work with the Marine Corp. ILBE system.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    New price structure.
    All carriers with non-Source bladders are $25. I have a lot of nicer carriers left so it is first come first serve. For orders getting shipped I pull from the good ones first.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Memorial day weekend sale to anyone who has served in Law enforcement or military. Any orders paid by Tuesday and your cost is $10 per carrier with bladder. This goes for Appleseed instructors (any involvement or hat of any color) also.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom