• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Clean out Non-firearms related

I do not need or want "I'll take it posts," please. Just send me a PM. Thank you.

All items located in Muncie, IN. Not interested in trades as I'm trying to empty my house of extra items. I can meet anywhere in Delaware County. Prefer not to ship but if someone insists on it

After several requests I will now be shipping. Shipping will be $5 per order regardless of what you buy. I work midnights so items will take a day or two to go out and will most likely ship via USPS parcel or media post. PayPal gift only. Thank you.
    (The larger/heavier items like the brass, pelican case, bags, or roller blades will not be shipped.)

I also have the following threads of items for sale:
    Firearm parts and accessories
    Non-firearms related
    Ammunition and reloading components
    Knives

zoRskux.jpg

1) Pelican 1610 with pick foam. Brand new. $120
    Seen here: https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-1610-Case-Foam-Black/dp/B000WAWSR6 SOLD
    2) Pelican 1470 Laptop case. Foam lined but not pick foam. Been around but undamaged. $40
    Seen here: https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-1470-Black-Medium-Watertight/dp/B001P60198 SOLD

NaTBVNv.jpg

3) Hard case. I don't know what brand this is. Has a non latching divider to assist with closing it when full, and 2 clips to seal the case. Has rubber o-ring seal. Approx interior dimensions are 10x6x2.5" on the bottom and 10x6x2" on the top for a total depth of 4.5". Would hold several pistols $10 SOLD
    4) Pelican 1060 Cell phone case. As New. $10
    Seen here: https://www.amazon.com/Pelican-1060-025-100-1060-MICRO-RAVEN/dp/B001OF5TII SOLD

JQR3HOY.jpg

5) Army Molle II medical pack. ACU that I attempted to dye black before I knew what I was doing, so it's sort of purple now. Same color as the jacket below. Could easily dye it fully black (as seen below on the pouches, which are not included) if you were so inclined. Better pictures on the interior link but note that it only includes the two large removable flat pouches shown in my pictures, not the 4 exterior ones. $20
    Seen here: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...lus-molle-ii-medical-set-bag-grade-1-acu-camo

P.S. The secret to dying nylon with Rite Dye: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories-gear/347692-dying-acu.html

4LUSCZC.jpg

6) BladeRunner Pro 80 Rollerblades. They were bought new, tested in front of the store, and never touched again. Box states they are unisex but size is a Men's 10. I believe they were $85-100 new. $40.

g6F0xWi.jpg

7) US Army Field Jacket. Newer model with velcro shoulder panels and a zipper instead of buttons. Same situation at the pack above. An incomplete ACU to black dye that resulted in a purple. I don't have my giant pot anymore so don't want to finish the job. Kind of a cool color anyways. $10
    8) Body armor or pack strap shoulder pads. they can velcro around an existing strap and are both technically R shoulder but modify away. Free.

OGDtXjj.jpg

9) Craftsman 245 piece Socket set with chest. Missing the allen wrenches and 2 sockets but still lifetime warranty. $100

IFTvnYm.jpg

When I was 18 a Sergeant of mine sold me 3 craftsman power tools for 20 bucks, so here's paying it forward a little. To that end, please don't take these and resell them.
    10) Craftsman Corded Sawsall. Works fine. FREE PENDING
    11) Craftsman 19.2V cordless drill and charger. Needs a battery (can be found on ebay) as mine no longer held a charge). FREE. PENDING

JaXDWxc.jpg

12) Logitech Blue tooth Keyboard. Used once. Works fine, just got a larger one. $10
    13) Wired USB mouse. Works fine. Free
    14) Samsung Gear VR for Galaxy S6. Be a good way to watch netflix on an old phone if you're so inclined. Free. GONE
    15) The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Nintendo Switch. $15 SOLD
    16) Ryse, Son of Rome for XBox One. Still sealed in package. $10
    17) Zelda Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch. $20

oOnkwXX.jpg

18) Canon G7 with WP-DC11. Waterproof dive case waterproof up to 131 feet. Little older but works great. Includes spare battery, charger, and carrying case. $100 for the lot.
    19) Kodak camera was given away
    20) AT&T Walmart phone. Purchased for use overseas but was not. Free. GONE
    21) VGA to VGA cable. Free, if anyone still needs one

n0vzmxb.jpg

22) Flexible Snorkle with purge valve but no splash guard. Free
    23) Rigid Snorkle with purve valve and splash guard. Mask. I don't recall the brands but this is older dive gear I don't need anymore. Rubber is in good shape and it works fine. Free
    24) XL greenish Neoprene Dive Gloves. The mils aren't marked but they're fairly thin. Before I was a diver I used a different set of these as winter gloves with a cheap liner. Food for thought. Free

CwBbN2n.jpg

Aolt5yR.jpg

25) Bug Out Gear rolling duffle. This was their early gen Deployer bag and isn't marked with a size but can hold an adult. Has two zip up size pockets, wheels, and the handle end unzips and extends a nylon pocket so the bag can accomidate much longer items. $20

pJMmVkq.jpg

AGr660S.jpg

26) LAPG patrol bag. I can't find this model on their website anymore but it could hold several large laptop if that's helpful for sizing. Has very large number of internal pockets and the external ones include to double mag carriers and 2 water bottle pouches. $15
    27) 3 Day Assault Pack. This is one the USMC field tested but didn't purchase. Has waist belt and adustable should straps and chest strap. Framed with hydration pouch pockets and access port. Has antenna and cable access points as well. Large number of pockets and angled cinch straps on the sides. I took this camping several times but am downsizing. This is comparable to Eagle or tactical tailor, not condor or LAPG. $50

BY9re1q.jpg

28) Large hiking pack. This is a cheap, non-framed pack. Looks good at a glance, but has cheap buckles and zippers. That said, I've moved with it full several times and nothing has broken. $10
    29) Small sling style sea bag with dual draw strings. Was a souviner off a dutch ship. Be good sleeping bag carrier maybe. $5

wisfXqt.jpg

30) MSR MIOX water Purifier. Purifier meaning filters for viruses, which is recommended for international travel. Cool product that creates a sterilizing agent you pour into your water source rather than forcing it through. I have a large capacity purifier and don't need this one. All you need to keep on hand is rock salt and test strips. New. $40
    31) MSR In-Line water Filter for camelbaks and the like. New. $20 GONE
    32) Kestrel 4500NV. A relic of my many, many failed hobbies. Some of you long range shooters are probably familiar with these, as are skydiver Like New. $200
    Seen here: https://www.amazon.com/Kestrel-Weather-Environmental-Meter-Compass/dp/B00XJ97LOW

GTKI5tI.jpg

33) Got a boyscout? Message me. You can have this off brand multitool, Casio watch (12 years old and still ticking), cheap but functional compass, and unused aluminum cook set.
    34) Collapsible wand with mirror. Okay for corners, small for attic clearance. $5
    35) Brown Wilderness belt. Size 44. $5
    36) Set of reflective posts. The spikes fold out and unscrew so they can stand up. four whites and one red. Use them to mark a trail to the latrine when camping, or to outline your tent sight so its visible. $10 for the set

Last edited:
    Top Bottom