• nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    PSA 16" 9mm MOE Freedom Keymod 1:10 Rifle - 7778704

Got to shoot one of these last week. Nice little rifle. The owner, and a few others, put 500-600 rounds through it without issue. Most with a slide fire stock. Said he got it for $699. Sounded like a great price for a 9mm AR with full length rail.( I checked them on PSA's web site and they are listed for $949 with Magpul stock and grip. ) I thought this could be a nice upgrade from my Just Right carbine. My JRC has been a good rifle. But its not as robust as an AR, and its a pain to take apart to clean. Went to Four Guns (Lafayette) yesterday and traded in my JRC. They were offered a promotion from PSA that allowed them to get the lower price. The $699 price doesn't include magpul furniture, just standard M4. No problem, have some on hand.

DKK_3394pw_zpsey60yxom.jpg

Swapped grip, stock, sights and optic from my JRC. Waiting for short rail to add to mount my magpul VFG. Was hoping to take it to range today, but time ran out.

Btw, as of last night, they had one left. ;)

Last edited:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I have one, probably a Gen 1, and it works as advertised. The only slight drawback is that you don't have as fine adjustment as you do with pic rail.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I have one, probably a Gen 1, and it works as advertised. The only slight drawback is that you don't have as fine adjustment as you do with pic rail.

Thanks, good point.

Took it to the range today. Put about 140 rounds through it. No problems. :rockwoot:Ran fine with the mag of Federal aluminum, as well. ;) Will go again later in the week. After I install my VFG and get a Maglula mag loader.

Top Bottom