• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythes in Valpo will be hosting another INGO event. We are having our range and store open to only INGO members and there dates for the evening after store hours. It will be from 8pm till 10:30 or 11pm on Feb 14th.

Free range time for all who attend. I can't post any deals as we will not know what our inventory will look like, but we hope to see all our INGO members again. :rockwoot:

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    My wife and I are in. Dinner at Pestos and dessert at Blythes. What do I do to sign up?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    My hubby is working midnights, can I still attend and bring a few friends?

This is an event for INGO Memebers and there Dates. That being said we at Blythes understand that there are many different kinds of relationships. Some involve bringing multiple people as dates, we do not judge, lol. So you may bring as many dates as you see fit no matter what the gender of the date is. But if those dates want to join INGO and attend all the better.

Also don't forget to take a second and vote for your favorite gun shop. Link below.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._gun_shop_of_the_year_2012_a.html#post3790925

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    This is an event for INGO Memebers and there Dates. That being said we at Blythes understand that there are many different kinds of relationships. Some involve bringing multiple people as dates, we do not judge, lol. So you may bring as many dates as you see fit no matter what the gender of the date is. But if those dates want to join INGO and attend all the better.

Also don't forget to take a second and vote for your favorite gun shop. Link below.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._gun_shop_of_the_year_2012_a.html#post3790925

Best answer ever, of all time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom