• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Not sure what your thoughts were as I haven't followed many of the pocket pistol threads but after shooting both pistols today the CM9 is the hands down winner for me :ingo:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I came to the conclusion of buying the CM9. I had talked to Que and he said that he was going to try to get your CM9 and get the comparison together. I had a LCP but wanted to switch to a 9 to consolidate ammo and save money. I then got a LC9 but wasn't as thrilled with it as I was the LCP. Then I came to the CM9 and wanted some comparisons to other pocket 9s. Thanks again!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, I would have to admit the Kahr was a comfortable shoot, considering the size. I would not call the DB9 a dog, but for range time, the Kahr was the winner. It's a more comfortable shoot, which will encourage more training.

I would still encourage anyone to try them out. You just may find the DB9 is a better shooting gun to you. It's similar to the M&P vs. Glock scenario. Both are great guns, but there are some who just can't shoot one or the other.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    To me the fact the DB9 wont lock back, as small as it may seem, is a deal breaker for me. Most of the shooting I do is at Ranges and I wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of putting a flag or spent case or whatever sticking out of the chamber on the DB9 during cease fire.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Great video. Just what I needed, an honest opinion about the Diamondback. I am in the process of looking for a nice pocket gun. I sold my Ruger LCP and currently have a S&W Bodyguard 380. While I like the feel of the Smith over the Ruger, I don't love it and I'd much rather have something in a 9mm.

Looks like I'll have to check out the Kahr.

Great video review!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks! I think Que did a great job :ingo:

Great video. Just what I needed, an honest opinion about the Diamondback. I am in the process of looking for a nice pocket gun. I sold my Ruger LCP and currently have a S&W Bodyguard 380. While I like the feel of the Smith over the Ruger, I don't love it and I'd much rather have something in a 9mm.

Looks like I'll have to check out the Kahr.

Great video review!

Top Bottom