• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Since I have decided to go a different direction in life and MIGHT be moving out of country for a while soon, I am selling off a few of my 1911's. Here is a list of what I have. TRP IS NOT FOR SALE!

329C5393-DC52-4D53-838C-DBD8D5976847_zpswutmemjl.jpg

1. Colt Combat Elite: Custom work done by CM includes Ed Brown barrel bushing hand fitted to a Colt National Match barrel, 4lb trigger job, and Pacmeyr grips. This gun is incredibly accurate, and a VERY smooth shooter. Has a SLIGHT bit of holster wear, but nothing major at all. Comes in original box with everything including 2 colt magazines. Price is 850

SOLD! 2. Colt 1911 in 38 super. Gun looks brand new, not 1 scratch on it. No custom work done to this pistol. Comes in original box with all contents and 2 magazines. This is the tightest fitted colt I have ever handled from the factory, not a sloppy job. Price is 750.

SOLD! 3. Springfield Loaded 1911. This gun was sent to the Springfield Custom Shop twice for a slide to frame fitting and night sights. Also has a hand fitted barrel bushing, crisp 4lb trigger job, 1 piece magwell, and pacmeyr grips. Tightest 1911 I have ever felt and very accurate. Has a couple of small scratches, but nothing major and NEVER abused. Comes with 2 springfield magazines, no box. Price is 750.

SOLD! 4. Springfield Range Officer in 9mm. This gun has sat in the safe since it was new. Only fired around 100 rounds out of it. Has a 3.5lb trigger job from CM. Best 1911 trigger I have felt. Comes in the original box with all contents and 2 magazines. Not 1 scratch on it. Price is 750.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom