• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And get sued all to hell for their actions. Too bad criminal charges weren't brought forth over this. They'd be well deserved. My guess is that they had EBR's and just had to use them once in their lives. Apparently, it's not just gangbangers who like drive by's.

Courthouse News Service

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    The same thing the Kalifornia cops were thinking when they shot up that woman's truck.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well it does sound as if he was a Hispanic male and they were looking for a Hispanic male so what's the problem?

Yes, they were looking for a presumably short Hispanic male and attacked one. Under similar circumstances, the LAPD probably would have opened fire on a 6 foot tall black woman (mirror image of shooting up short Hispanic women while hunting Dorner).

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    While my faith in law enforcement continues, this is another black mark. Why can't other law enforcement open criticize those who make those black marks. Those cops need to be fully prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While my faith in law enforcement continues, this is another black mark. Why can't other law enforcement open criticize those who make those black marks. Those cops need to be fully prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed.

You just cut to the heart of the issue with those who do not have confidence in law enforcement. From the outside perspective, it appears that they will stand with the dangerous/unacceptable/criminal among them until it becomes absolutely untenable. I can understand unwillingness to believe some thing influenced by personal relationships. For example, most local police stood by Bisard until his second drunk driving incident. Granted, I perceived from their comments that many of them felt their trust betrayed after the fact, had he not been incredibly stupid in another incident AFTER KILLING SOMEONE I rather doubt that the blue wall would have buckled. That doesn't generate trust when coming from a group of people who can completely f**k up most other people's lives while enjoying near immunity themselves. There would be much less tension if the police were more efficient about taking out their own trash.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    You just cut to the heart of the issue with those who do not have confidence in law enforcement. From the outside perspective, it appears that they will stand with the dangerous/unacceptable/criminal among them until it becomes absolutely untenable. I can understand unwillingness to believe some thing influenced by personal relationships. For example, most local police stood by Bisard until his second drunk driving incident. Granted, I perceived from their comments that many of them felt their trust betrayed after the fact, had he not been incredibly stupid in another incident AFTER KILLING SOMEONE I rather doubt that the blue wall would have buckled. That doesn't generate trust when coming from a group of people who can completely f**k up most other people's lives while enjoying near immunity themselves. There would be much less tension if the police were more efficient about taking out their own trash.

I think the Immunity part is the hardest for me to swallow....

Top Bottom