• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Very interesting find! Seems lately the GOP candidates, especially Gingrich, have been talking more about Cuba being a threat. Funny how they're 1 of the 3 left.

NWO sponsored by Rothschild.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Excellent read.

At what point do theories stop being called theories and become accepted as fact?

Any time the LameStream media uses the word "conspiracy" they immediately follow that with "theory." It's a red herring to take the focus off of the issue being discussed. We need to not fall for that crap, but unfortunately we have a complicit, propagandist media so the real questions never get asked, nor do they get answered.

FNG Statists!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    This theory assumes there is no other possible reason for the West to want to neutralize Iran. It's as if the past 30 years of Iran's promoting terror operations around the world is inconsequential; as if Iran taking our embassy in 1979 and holding our diplomats hostage for months was nothing to take umbrage at; as if their supplying sophisticated munitions and training which have been used to kill our troops, and their threats to close off a major oil route have no meaning. I won't call BS on the theory in the OP, but I don't believe that is the primary reason for why we are "on the brink of war" with Iran.

Cuba is a different story. Cuba basically doesn't have a pot to pee in, world-financial-market-wise. If the Rothschilds want Cuba's central bank, it isn't for the money they can get.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    This theory assumes there is no other possible reason for the West to want to neutralize Iran. It's as if the past 30 years of Iran's promoting terror operations around the world is inconsequential; as if Iran taking our embassy in 1979 and holding our diplomats hostage for months was nothing to take umbrage at; as if their supplying sophisticated munitions and training which have been used to kill our troops, and their threats to close off a major oil route have no meaning. I won't call BS on the theory in the OP, but I don't believe that is the primary reason for why we are "on the brink of war" with Iran.

Cuba is a different story. Cuba basically doesn't have a pot to pee in, world-financial-market-wise. If the Rothschilds want Cuba's central bank, it isn't for the money they can get.

Of course, you are free to believe as you wish...it's just A theory, not THE theory. Cuba doesn't have money NOW (Castro has it all) but who knows what that island could be with free markets. Don't underestimate it's potential....

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    You don't have to agree with someone to tolerate their existence.

Similarly, just because you fundamentally disagree doens't mean you need to take immediate pre-emptive measures.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    I'm really not interested in Iran's POV. I don't agree with their religio-political views and certainly not with their vision for my future. If you agree with them, I invite you to relocate and try things their way for a year or two, then come back and tell us all about it. I'd invite Ron Paul to do the same.

That video is a stretch...but it is provocative and does cause one to think...and there's nothing wrong with that.

Baaaahhhh....hey...what time is American Idol on?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You don't have to agree with someone to tolerate their existence.

Similarly, just because you fundamentally disagree doens't mean you need to take immediate pre-emptive measures.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but we haven't taken "immediate" pre-emptive measures; we've taken no more military action against Iran than has been necessary to defend ourselves from immediate threats. We haven't, for instance, retaliated militarily against the Iranis for their military actions against us in Iraq. But neither do we need to wait until they can develop a WMD capability and the means to deliver it against us, if we have sufficient intelligence to convince us of their intentions - and, to my mind, they've given us sufficient warning of their intentions to take their physical possession of WMDs very seriously, indeed. And, as always, if you're going to have to fight, better to do the damage on the other guys' turf.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I'm really not interested in Iran's POV. I don't agree with their religio-political views and certainly not with their vision for my future. If you agree with them, I invite you to relocate and try things their way for a year or two, then come back and tell us all about it. I'd invite Ron Paul to do the same.

As soon as we go to war with the Iranians, you're going to be first to volunteer, right?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They'll never get NK.

Maybe when we get to that point in the future, they will just buy the whole country of NK.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Sure, if they'll call me back out of retirement and put me back on flight status. I spent 39 years waiting for the call, mister, how about you?

If they call me back, I'll have the courage to tell them NO! I don't fight globalists wars.

By the way, why only if they put you back in flight status? You only love your country if you are flying for them?

Also, out of curiousity, why is your name Blackhawk 2001 if you haven't been flying military for 39 years? Kinda misleading.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Indicating that someone had enough sense to leave you sitting, waiting.

If they call me back, I'll have the courage to tell them NO! I don't fight globalists wars.

By the way, why only if they put you back in flight status? You only love your country if you are flying for them?

Also, out of curiousity, why is your name Blackhawk 2001 if you haven't been flying military for 39 years? Kinda misleading.

Without going into detail about my military service, I was only overseas three times during my military career (Active and Reserve), but it wasn't for lack of trying - not that it's any of your business, Bummer.

And ocsdor, what is the significance of your screen name? Both of your comments, while attempting to demean me, didn't do a thing to advance your views, other than to expose your asses.

Top Bottom