• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    The drive into MCF&G is very icey. You may get in but you likely will not get back up the hill. I was saved from going down the hill as another INGO member was already stuck at the bottom.

Great day to shoot. Lousy day to get to the range.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The drive into MCF&G is very icey. You may get in but you likely will not get back up the hill. I was saved from going down the hill as another INGO member was already stuck at the bottom.

Great day to shoot. Lousy day to get to the range.

I finally made it up the hill before the 4wd even showed up. I very carefully backed up/slid all the way back under the bridge and around the bend and got a running start. It still took 2 tries!!! Thanks for helping me push it sideways a little. It may not have seemed like much, but it lined me up enough to back up.

I made it about 3/4 of the way up the hill on my first attempt and then lost traction and slid backwards terrifyingly towards the creek. I was stopped by the packed snow from the plow.

Anyone with 4wd will be fine. My little Civic just couldn't get enough traction even with my fat ass in it. :n00b:

Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up, but my 92 Geo Metro knows no boundaries.

Top Bottom