Why aren't we hearing about Gunny Harmon???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Carson's grandmother greased the rails spectacularly and all Andre has had to do is be named Carson. Another Democrat reason for term limits. Never heard of Gunny Harmon but you can bet he gets my vote.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

While we are at it, vote Carson out of office. He does nothing of consequence and just follows the Democrat liberal line. Vote him out.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How sad that the democrats all over the country have pockets that they seed with their trusted people that virtually never have to run for office, including re-election. Carson has a lifetime position, similar to Schumer, Peloci, Feinstein, etc.

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    His average winning margin in 6 elections is 21 points. He's not going anywhere.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The only way Carson gets lost is death*, or he is found in a closet with a dead blonde or a live boy.

Scratch that. Given the likes of Ellison where nobody seems to want to do anything about documented spousal abuse, the second option would just get swept under the rug. Death* is our only savior in this case.

*for the record, I am not wishing this on him nor making any threats. I'm simply stating the obvious that the only way he gets out of office is to not be alive any longer as his name is all he needs to stay in power. Nobody cares how useless he is.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    His average winning margin in 6 elections is 21 points. He's not going anywhere.

What's his record with winning in Center township, Marion county?

(Not disparaging him, just stating the obvious core of Carson's votes.)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah hes mine too. I've gotten responses but I've written him A LOT. I write a lot of elected officials and call them too. Hell I wrote Lindsey Graham to tell him good job after his speech to the judicial committee. Gotta give them attaboys too. Cant always just complain and ask for stuff.
    I also get his stupid email updates. I dont block them. Its correspondence from an elected official. Even If he SUCKS, it's still information about my government

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    While we are at it, vote Carson out of office. He does nothing of consequence and just follows the Democrat liberal line. Vote him out.

you don't think the good citizens of Marion County who don't agree with his politics haven't tried?

I don't care who is on the ballet against him, whether I have heard of them or not, my vote is always for the other guy.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Carson is beatable but not with the same old tried and true methods of failure.
    The Repubs have all but given up on the district and accepting failure is only strengthening Carson.
    Carson wins because he's able to relate to the majority of the district.
    He doesn't go in there banging gavels telling residents he's going to change a poor culture and promise them Unicorns (respects to the Mouse btw).
    Keeping the status quo, don't rock the boat, and berate your opponent.

Top Bottom