• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This guy gets it. He sums up the whole ball of wax and is a mic drop against the touchy feely anti leftists.

[video=youtube;KqqJKChKRzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another excellent one. He destroys her supposed neutral stance.

[video=youtube;F6XTVuUP0Ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6XTVuUP0Ho[/video]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I think that we need more pointed discussions like this to re-establish that we want an honest debate, because that is not what we have been offered. We hear that an honest debate is wanted, but when you have to wade through name calling, poisoned wells, and falsehoods then that is not the starting point for an honest discussion.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It would be a truly awesome thing if somehow someone like Nick Freitas could make it all the way up to the Presidency.

He seems like he has not only good powers of observation, but sufficient bravery to call it like he sees it. AND he seems to have a desire to actually do something meaningful, not just SOMETHING. Lastly, he seems to actually understand that our Constitution isn't written on toilet paper, and shouldn't be flushed away at the slightest excuse.

Sadly, I think those four traits--especially all together--are pretty rare in today's politicians.

Edit: And I thought this video was so awesome I actually posted it on the Book of Feces--one of the few things I've posted in the last year or so...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom