• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The DOJ conducted an internal investigation after pressure from congress on Operation Chokepoint. Not surprisingly, the Obama administration didn't allow an independent investigation, and the DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility decided that what they did (restricting banking services to unfavored, but legal businesses including gun shops) was just fine.

Main article: Justice Dept. Clears Itself of Wrongdoing, Says It Didn't Target Gun Companies in Controversial Operation Chokepoint

45pg DOJ response letter: https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/OPRInquiryRegardingOperationChokePoint.pdf

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know, this idea could catch on and save a lot of money. Think about it... we could eliminate judges, juries, attorneys, court personnel, etc.. If someone commits a crime, they simply investigate themselves and if they find themselves guilty, then they report to the proper correctional facility or pay the appropriate fine. If they find themselves innocent, then they just go on about their merry way. I think it's brilliant!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Looking back at how the Clintonistas totally savaged Ken Starr, it's obvious why they did all they possibly could to not delegitimize Starr, but an independent prosecutor of any sort.
    They knew that they would get their way: The Indepedent Prosecutor Act would be allowed to expire due to their delegitimization, all the better for future crooked (i.e. liberal Dems) to do whatever they want without fear of legal consequences.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The DOJ conducted an internal investigation after pressure from congress on Operation Chokepoint. Not surprisingly, the Obama administration didn't allow an independent investigation, and the DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility decided that what they did (restricting banking services to unfavored, but legal businesses including gun shops) was just fine.

Main article: Justice Dept. Clears Itself of Wrongdoing, Says It Didn't Target Gun Companies in Controversial Operation Chokepoint

45pg DOJ response letter: https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFile...tt/OPRInquiryRegardingOperationChokePoint.pdf

What did you expect ????? D, NEVER convict themselves of ANYTHING !!!!!

But they want to convict R, of EVERYTHING !!!!!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That's odd, I just to have happened to implemented the same policy for traffic infractions committed by Kirk Freeman.

I have investigation myself in the past and the future and hereby clear myself of any wrongdoing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's odd, I just to have happened to implemented the same policy for traffic infractions committed by Kirk Freeman.

I have investigation myself in the past and the future and hereby clear myself of any wrongdoing.
    I like it. You could call it "Freeman's preemption"

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Is it possible to apply the Freemans Preemption to medical debt? If I would be able to forgive myself of the debit I owe the Hospital, I could eliminate a lot of personal burden.

That would make me really happy, and the Constitution provides me Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort

I see no good coming from this. The idea will catch on and then where will we be. There'll be no accountability at any level of society from the office of the president clear down to the streets of Baltimore............Oh wait, never mind.

Top Bottom