• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Been having the same problem the last 2 days; logging in gives you the normal thank you for logging in screen, then goes back to the index where it shows as not logged in. Normally, the 2nd or third attempt actually registers as being logged in.

I've also had one time where I was logged in, clicked on a username to view their profile, and was logged out and had to log in at that point again.

Using windows 7 x64 with IE9, thiking it may be a cookie problem with the new browser?

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Did that, and just had the login glitch again. It took on the second try. I think it's something on my end, or more people would be having problems with it I'd think.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For those of you having an issue, are you all using IE?

I use chrome and firefox and have no issues with either one. Not that there's necessarily anything we can do about it but finding a common denominator might help.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    For those of you having an issue, are you all using IE?

I use chrome and firefox and have no issues with either one. Not that there's necessarily anything we can do about it but finding a common denominator might help.
    Nope, on Firefox when I got the login problem. I've only seen it once in the half-dozen times I've logged in over the last two days, though. Also: it was a re-log for me. I was working on a project that took a bit longer than I expected, and when I went back to update the thread on that project, I had to login in again. So maybe it's not a home page issue, but if you're in a thread and have/want to log in?

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Been having the same problem the last 2 days; logging in gives you the normal thank you for logging in screen, then goes back to the index where it shows as not logged in. Normally, the 2nd or third attempt actually registers as being logged in.

I've also had one time where I was logged in, clicked on a username to view their profile, and was logged out and had to log in at that point again.

Using windows 7 x64 with IE9, thiking it may be a cookie problem with the new browser?

I'm having the same issues.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Same problem here last few days. I logon and it sends me back same log on screen. But, when I click "todays posts" it shows that I am logged in.

I have cleared cache, restored the computer, reset the browser....problem not solved.

EDIT : I have to click "Home" first, then I can go to "Today's Posts" via Qlinks

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Another problem report here.

I have had it happen on 3 different machines at 3 different locations
    over the last couple of days as well.
    It is happened within the last couple of minutes from
    logging on today, some threads when clicked on my login show blank.
    I'll click back to the home page or another thread and it shows logged in again. :dunno:

Running Firefox now but had the issue on another machine at another location running Safari.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    ...and now it doesn't even allow me to click "Todays posts". Keeps sending me back to the log in screen even though I have already logged in.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Ive had this problem on 4 different machines, 3 different locations. Its taking 2 or 3 tries to login (I login, it does its usual thing, then goes back to wanting me to login again).

-MColford

Top Bottom