• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yea, I'm pretty happy with how it looks too. Makes me wish I had done my 9mm sbr this color when I had it apart

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lately I have been reading about folks doing guns in tungsten(iirc). I guess it looks different depending on the angle. Might be interesting with black for contrast.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I'm building an AR pistol with a Huntertown Arms Dolos quick detach barrel system. I'm wanting to do the stripped upper, stripped lower, and the handguard in tungsten. Are you taking work now? The handguard is a simple aluminum cylinder. Are you taking work right now, and what would be a ballpark price for them in tungsten? They have not been assembled yet, so there would be no need to take anything apart.

That bronze AR looks great, by the way. I had a hard time deciding between tungsten and bronze, or even blue titanium, but I'm leaning toward the tungsten at this point.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yes I am taking on work and I have the Tungsten in stock. Since the hand guard is just a tube and not a quad rail the 3 pieces would be 140.00

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Yes I am taking on work and I have the Tungsten in stock. Since the hand guard is just a tube and not a quad rail the 3 pieces would be 140.00

Awesome! I'll bring them by hopefully Monday evening, but if unable, then on Wednesday. I'm thinking tungsten will look pretty nice on this setup.

Top Bottom