• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LRHostetler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Are they gone? My mom is thinking of getting a permit, and I and most of my friends have lifetimes, but I was thinking they ish-caned them shortly after I got mine. Does anyone know?:dunno:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Still available. I highly recommend applying online, doing the L1 fingerprints and then paying your local fee to your local PD. Got mine in 10 days

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Like mentioned above....go the L1 route or you'll be frequently visiting the LTCH status thread. I'm currently at 12+ weeks waiting for the standard method.

cartoon.gif

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Oh my gosh. Not another thread. I swore I would never read another one on the subject. Now I've gone and done it....Well, since I'm here, I guess I will address the subject: Lifetime licenses are here to stay....at least for now, considering the resent election results.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Got my lifetime a couple of months ago and went the online route. The process was very easy and fast, fingerprinting at a Pack and Mail. After a quick trip to the Hamilton County Sherriff’s Office to finalize the paper work and pay the $50, the permit arrived in the mail about a week later. 20 years ago when I first aquired a Indiana CC permit I don’t recall the lifetime permit as an option. Never too late to apply for the lifetime .

Top Bottom