• Do you carry a THIRD gun?

• Total voters

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    About half of the time. My little NAA minirevolver is always in the pocket and my BUG is on me about half the time.

That NAA is going to get me in trouble some day because it's such a normal part of pocket junk that I'll probably try to carry it through security somewhere.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    One is enough for civilian situations. I can see always having a snubby in the pocket and occasionally carrying something along with it if you'd like. But to always have two or MORE is unnecessary and just weighing you down IMO.

If you think you need that firepower then you are in the wrong place and/or with the wrong people...adjust your lifestyle.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't have any place (on my body) to carry 3 guns and so even if I had three guns to carry, I probably wouldn't.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I have, on occasion. Not really as a backup to the backup, but because I quite frequently carry two and having a third on me that I have just bought is not too rare of an occurrence.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Not sure why you decided to take this tact with your post :dunno: , but I assure you that the feeling is mutual.

Because your post came off as judgmental and condescending. The exact same logic you used can be applied to why any civilian would need to carry a gun in the first place since the vast, overwhelming majority of them will never need it. And you missed/ignored the movie reference thus taking my post far more seriously than I intended it, monkey boy.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Last edited:

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is my EDC load but seriously, I did carry this the other day (for maybe and hour) for sh*ts and giggles

7667DCC5-A1BD-4AF4-9086-F050C713403D-14234-0000135E7831426B_zps0c6109ae.jpg

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't have any place (on my body) to carry 3 guns and so even if I had three guns to carry, I probably wouldn't.

1. Strong side hip IWB.
    2. SmartCarry.
    3. Kangaroo holster or belly band.
    4. Pocket.
    5. Ankle.

That's 5 and there's still room on the reaction side hip, and in the extra SmartCarry and belly band pockets for a few reloads.

There's also a pants pocket or two left over for a light, cell phone, and some keys.

Now, if I could just manage to get up out of this chair. :D

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Judgemental and condesending...because my view differs from yours. :n00b: I have no idea how you can read "One is enough for civilian situations" as judgemental and condesending, LOL.OMG you are so cool.

You really do take yourself seriously don't you?

Fail for missing/ignoring second movie quote.

FTR, I was mildly making fun of myself in the first post that got your panties in a wad, and as for your second response, I am waaaay cooler than you are, so laugh while you can.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    You really do take yourself seriously don't you?
    I guess if you consider not quoting movies in every post, not thinking myself superior when others don't watch the same movie, not calling people "judgemental and condesending" and then running from my accusations when called on them, and not assuming someone is upset for merely being asked justify an extreme mis-interpretation of basic english...then yes I guess you could say I take my self seriously.

Spitting out the bait now. :)

Top Bottom