printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    As far as the guns go........... I still want to know what happened to
    guns that were not part of Fred's inventory (if any) that were there on consignment for sale or there for smith work.

:dunno:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That kinda pisses me off on the seizure... Why does the govt. just get all that? If they didnt want him to possess firearms any more they should have had them auctioned off and let the proceeds go to his legal defense or family... I don't know the guy or the shop, but that whole concept of the govt. takes your stuff if you get in trouble irks me,.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    As far as the guns go........... I still want to know what happened to
    guns that were not part of Fred's inventory (if any) that were there on consignment for sale or there for smith work.

I would also like to know. Do the owners of firearms left their for repair or consignment sales have any recourse to getting their property back?

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    A friend of mine had his shotgun taken during the ATF's raid. It was at Ludco when he had set up a trade deal for a handgun and had left the shotgun and some money for a layaway plan until he got paid.

Ludco never said anything to him about it after he was released from jail. When my friend called the ATF number they gave him another number to call which left him on hold for as long as he stayed on the phone.

My cousin had made a down payment for a Remington 700 he had ordered from Fred and was actually supposed to pick it up on the day of the raid. He told me he got his money refunded back when he went to Fred and demanded for it.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Feel bad for the people losing their guns and that is about it. Its almost sweet justice for old Fred for all the screwing he did to people along the way.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I feel no sympathy for the guy getting his guns confiscated and him losing that $$, you shouldnt profit from illegal activity.

If you want to auction them fine, but do it for charity not for him or his legal defense.

My issue is if they do not give guns back to their rightful owners who had nothing to do with this raid. Unless the shop never logged anything in and they werent sure how to track people down. Who knows.

Top Bottom