• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've been OC for almost two years, I've had encounters with LE at various places. I've yet to be proned out or had my neck stepped on by a jack boot.

Come on my kids need college money too. I demand that all the LEO out there I've dealt with step up to the job. You've stood in line with me at walmart and the gas station, drove past me while I was walking down the street, been in the restaurant while I was eating and you failed.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    huh.jpeg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    :rockwoot:

If you don't get it, you never will and that picture probably applies to you.

But to the ISP and the lake county deputy who were at the gas station with me, and the white county deputy I stood in line with at walmart, and the monticello PD that drove past me on the past 4th of july. Violate me please, my house needs paid off and my kids need to go to college. I'm sick of having absolutely no interaction with the police due to me carrying.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    nope, the mods aren't locking threads anymore.

And I'll be down in Indy and the surrounding area today. My son has a couple of issma performances and he's playing bass for a choir sw of indy. It sucks I'm going to be spending about 5 hours in the car and doing about 300 miles. If there are any Indy area officers that are looking to prone someone out well....

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    nope, the mods aren't locking threads anymore.

And I'll be down in Indy and the surrounding area toady. My son has a couple of issma performances and he's playing bass for a choir sw of indy. It sucks I'm going to be spending about 5 hours in the car and doing about 300 miles. If there are any Indy area officers that are looking to prone someone out well....

You're right, it will just be deleted.

So.... IBTDelete

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Oh I got it, I just didn't think much of it. You inviting Police harassment for OCing so you can sue and pay some bills. Too many good cops around for this to be a lucrative endeavor on your part.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I got it too but the title of the thread alone won't ever last on this board not to mention other posts. What's sad is someone might actually think it's a good idea:rolleyes:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Oh I got it, I just didn't think much of it. You inviting Police harassment for OCing so you can sue and pay some bills. Too many good cops around for this to be a lucrative endeavor on your part.

Nope, you don't get the point of this thread.

Last edited:

Mr.Strato

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    See, more and more evidence that there should be some kind of screening before an individual can possess a firearm.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    See, more and more evidence that there should be some kind of screening before an individual can possess a firearm.

Oh gawrsh...not another of those members. :rolleyes:

Just go to Ft. Wayne and OC in a mall. If you're lucky like I was, you'll have an ISP SGT. tell you that OC is illegal and he'll threaten to have your LTCH revoked---while you're proned out and your handgun has been finger-****ed. I can laugh NOW, after the fact, at the ignorance of those officers involved. Too bad I didn't know enough to do it quite to their faces then. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom