Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sweet! I can't wait to see these scum of the earth people put in the spotlight for what they are. These are the kind of people that are scammers and just plain trash to society.

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    For 4.50 those toys are cheap! Bastards stole 4.50 toy from a kid...ooo...if i ever see those fools at wal-mart.....its on....::hand punching fist motion::

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Good luck with that one.. the PD in Greenfield will not even care considering the value of the toy gun. I agree it is wrong what they did, but you'd be better off just buying him another one and chalking it up as a lesson not to leave something like that laying around again.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I think what your doing is great. I wouldn't let the turds off just by going and buying your son a new gun. Call them on the carpet and make them feel like the scum of the earth. :yesway:

Can't wait to read what happens.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Invite the whale over and play the tape for her. Just sit and watch... pausing and slow-mo at the time that seems right. See what kind of reaction you get.

She either breaks down crying and tells you what is really wrong with her *or* gets angry and leaves. $4.50 is a cheap price to find out someone, a family member even, is untrustworthy and can't be counted on.

I don't think I would involve the eight year old in the spectacle of a public apology from this maladjusted piece of trash and her teenage cohorts.

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Wow, great post! It's good to see you have the technical savvy to bring these losers into the spotlight. This is the kind of video that could easily go virile on YouTube - I'll be watching with a fresh bag of microwave popcorn.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I like your plan the only thing I would change is calling the police. I would be shocked if they do anything and more likely than not you're simply wasting their time. I think "exposing" is a far worse punishment than the police could dish out anyway.

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    Well I finally got a hold of the lady who stole it. Or rather, her husband called me. He informed me that she is denying the whole thing. I reminded him that there's a videotape of her stealing it. He didn't seem to think that was anything major. I said that all she has to do is apologize and return it, and it all goes away. Then he challenged me to a fight. I swear trashy people are hilarious. I told him I wasn't going to fight over a toy gun, I just wanted him to know what was up. He still wanted to bring it to fisticuffs, and told me if I posted the video on youtube, he was going to come find me. LOL
    Also he said that I ought to be careful posting the video since there are kids in the video. Not quite sure what is meant by that, but who knows?

The rest of the family is furious at her right now and as of yet I still haven't heard from the three teenagers. I'm sure I will sometime today. I will update as the story unfolds.
    :popcorn: Gettin better & better :draw:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Epic Thread!

thisisanepicthreadoj6.png

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Dude, no chance at redemption for this bunch! I say go buy the kid a new gun and post the video to Youtube with all of the links you mentioned. They'll feign sorrow (maybe) and then walk away laughing about the whole thing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom