• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Wonder if she was for or against Brexit? If against, I assume this will be pinned on a "leave" supporter.

But I'm a jaded old ****, so I could be wrong.

EDIT: I will answer my own question, "She was attacked by a man who reportedly yelled, “Britain First!” — which could indicate he opposed her view that the U.K. should remain in the EU."

50057885.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I bet the families of the 137 dead from the Paris attacks are similarly thankful for gun control.

Sad story for the M. Political mirder has no place in a civilized society.
    As for Paris, France is WAAAAAAY more gun friendly than Great Brittan. The Jolie/Pitt gun collection in France would be a "vast arsenal' in Great Brittan

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I hope it wasn't an antique firearm. There's already been chatter about further regulation/confiscation of previously loosely regulated antique handguns in Great Britain after a number of antiques were used in crimes. A lot of fine firearms have met the torch from confiscations. There are many firearms of great art and value at risk if further regulation is passed.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    EDIT: I will answer my own question, "She was attacked by a man who reportedly yelled, “Britain First!” — which could indicate he opposed her view that the U.K. should remain in the EU."

Britain First is the name of a far-right group that stages provocative anti-Muslim demonstrations. Following Thursday's attack, the organization posted a statement on its website denying involvement and saying it "would never encourage behavior of this sort."

I hope it wasn't an antique firearm.

Witnesses recounted a savage attack in which the assailant targeted Cox with a gun that was either homemade or antique, as well as with a knife.

source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...b988de-33c4-11e6-ab9d-1da2b0f24f93_story.html

More political divisiveness leading to violence. Weapons aren't the problem, a culture of division (aka a return to tribalism) and using violence instead of the political process it the problem. How senseless to murder a woman over political differences. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Wonder if she was for or against Brexit? If against, I assume this will be pinned on a "leave" supporter.

But I'm a jaded old ****, so I could be wrong.

50057885.jpg
    It seems that the eye witness recanted hearing the attacker shout "Britain first"
    Labour MP Jo Cox 'Shot And Stabbed' In Dewsbury

Inexplicably though he is still being quoted as having heard that by the BBC...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It seems that the eye witness recanted hearing the attacker shout "Britain first"
    Labour MP Jo Cox 'Shot And Stabbed' In Dewsbury

Inexplicably though he is still being quoted as having heard that by the BBC...

But this murder has falsely been linked to Brexit for political gain despite the fact that it has now been debunked. This is now looking like your basic nut-job killing and Jo Cox wasn't even a specific target. Even Angela Merkel has gotten in on that act.

How Angela Merkel Tried To Politicize The Murder Of UK Lawmaker Jo Cox | Zero Hedge

50057885.jpg

European leftists are doing a good job taking advantage of a tragedy using outright lies much as American ones do.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom