• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I was sitting on my porch doing some work. ( a few minutes ago) and an older car drives up past my gate and parks. It happens when people are lost and they back up and leave. I noticed the car was still there and see a “head” moving up and down at the edge of the tall grass in my field.

I moved to a point on the porch to get a better view. Next I shouted if I can help and the guy gets up, moves funny to the car, with his pants partly down and drives off fast.

My dog provided cover, as I walked down to the area. The nice man left me a gift in my field. I guess my place looks like a toilet to him. I shut the gate, walked back up to get a shovel and planted what he left me.
    :xmad:

Update: he has a bad case of pin worms!!!!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    but-then-i-seriousd-again-when-i-read-all-the-15648-1237576479-4.jpg

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    you think that's bad?

I knew a guy once who crapped in a customers attic while up there doing work on a hot summer day..... and got BUSTED....

I've seen guys pinch loaves off at the lake by hanging their asses over the edge of the boat... i mean seriously you can't get away from your honey hole for 5 - 10 minutes to run to shore and "Bear style" it? No one wants to see that!

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    you think that's bad?

I knew a guy once who crapped in a customers attic while up there doing work on a hot summer day..... and got BUSTED....

I've seen guys pinch loaves off at the lake by hanging their asses over the edge of the boat... i mean seriously you can't get away from your honey hole for 5 - 10 minutes to run to shore and "Bear style" it? No one wants to see that!

I knew a guy, who while working at a used car lot, dropped a log in the trunk of a car... it was the early part of winter, and they didnt find it til March.

I dont care what they tell ya, there are just some things duct tape and wd-40 just cant fix.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There's another thread on here somewhere that an INGOer's neighbor pooped in his yard as retribution for telling him to not let his dog poop in his property.

Crazy people I swear.

Top Bottom