Carl-ATHF.jpg

FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Gonna take some flack, but does anyone think this perverted preoccupation with zombies is more ammo for the antis as it is a little-boy fantasy of killing set in a far flung inplausible situation that will eventually numb people to violence like our society already has?

How much more worthless is human life now?

This stuff is sickening, truely sickening. I will be hypocritical, I like Resident Evil and such, but I do not prepare for an "upcoming zombie invasion" or spend countless hours dreaming up Walter Mittyish dreams of destroying countless zombies in a wave after wave onslaught on my residence. The splattering, the shattering of glass, the smell of inchor, the recoil of weapons.....ohhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHO AM I KIDDING?! FRICKING SWEET! :D :D :D :D

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Gonna take some flack, but does anyone think this perverted preoccupation with zombies is more ammo for the antis as it is a little-boy fantasy of killing set in a far flung inplausible situation that will eventually numb people to violence like our society already has?

How much more worthless is human life now?

This stuff is sickening, truely sickening. I will be hypocritical, I like Resident Evil and such, but I do not prepare for an "upcoming zombie invasion" or spend countless hours dreaming up Walter Mittyish dreams of destroying countless zombies in a wave after wave onslaught on my residence. The splattering, the shattering of glass, the smell of inchor, the recoil of weapons.....ohhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHO AM I KIDDING?! FRICKING SWEET! :D :D :D :D
    You had me going there for a second.:ingo:

Top Bottom