• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    How about posting a comment on a girlfriend's Facebook page to find it immediately deleted and when you ask her why she says, "It was taking up too much room". Come to find out the REAL reason is because she didn't want her "other" boyfriend to see it. Yeah, we are no longer together.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hehehe I've disabled all wall comments on my account.. I guess she should have done that as well. :)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    YOU'VE JUST BEEN ERASED

eraser.jpg

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Unfriended my brother yesterday for posting on a friends wall. Got tired of his everything is Bushs fault posts on my wall with is inability to blame anything on Obama.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have been unfriended, and BLOCKED by Internet friends, and people I actually know in real life!

Oddly enough, it was the "tolerant, peace loving Liberals" that were intolerant of my Conservative views..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    On a slight tangent...

Some people bash Facebook, but I can tell you that having a free website available for bands, businesses etc to use is an awesome opportunity.

For example, I just worked a "Rock For The Cure" concert Saturday that would not have been possible without Facebook. They were able to get some minor free advertising from other sources, but the "he told 2 friends, they told 2 friends" aspect of Facebook made the nite a HUGE success.

</tangent>

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I was unfriended by a girl I went to high school with, whom I hadn't talked to in around 20 years until she found me on facebook, after I posted the three things that would scare me the most:

Rosie O'Donnel demanding a kiss
    Man in a suit at my door proclaiming, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
    Well done steak.

She posted a reply saying I was:
    A homophobe
    Right wing fringe extremist
    Anti-vegan

:dunno: Interesting thought process on her part.

And then she unfriended me after I told her she forgot to find a reason in there to call me a racist. I was so hurt.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I unfriendeda chick. got sick of someone being on welfare who is 22 has one kid and another on the way saying that people deserve govt help no matter what.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I've been unfriended and by some that I know. Why did they unfriend me? No clue. Back when I had the Myspace account one girl did unfriend me after I put up pics of the deer I killed. Pffftttt...hippie.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I've been unfriended and by some that I know. Why did they unfriend me? No clue. Back when I had the Myspace account one girl did unfriend me after I put up pics of the deer I killed. Pffftttt...hippie.

You should put up pictures of you gutting it. When you get compliments on it your true friends will show. :D

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    You should put up pictures of you gutting it. When you get compliments on it your true friends will show. :D

I had to go look through my pics to see what I had.:D There is one on FB of me and my nephew with the gut pile laying behind his deer. That's about all I got. I should've took a pic of the yearlings heart after I sent a .44 LeverEvo round through it. She expired quick.:yesway:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I had to go look through my pics to see what I had.:D There is one on FB of me and my nephew with the gut pile laying behind his deer. That's about all I got. I should've took a pic of the yearlings heart after I sent a .44 LeverEvo round through it. She expired quick.:yesway:

mmmmm shredded heart for breakfast. :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I've unfriended people on FB. Usually they're guys that I don't want to talk to anymore :D But it IS interesting to see what people's reactions to pictures/comments is. There are a few people on mine that I can count on liking a picture or a status that has to do with guns and a different group that will like anything I say involving guys :dunno:

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    My cousin Shunned me and my wife funny thing is I REALLY DON'T CARE
    To be honest I'd rather not hear her whine LOL

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ugh

I lasted about 2 days on facebutt. I've never seen so much wasted time and so many useless inanities in such a short time in all my life.

You can't advertise a concert to me on it. I'm not coming.:):
    Put up a flyer, maybe I'll see it.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I JUST got threatened with "unfriending" because I posted an article about Obama taking 16 hours to decide what to do about Bin Laden...

Top Bottom