• ...and so much more!
  • mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    You don't know Jack Poopie...

The lineage is now revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says "You don't know Jack Poopie," but now you can handle this situation with confidence!
    Jack is the only son of O. Poopie and Awe Poopie. O. Poopie, the fertilizer magnate, married Awe Poopie, the owner of Knee-deep N.Poopie, Inc.

In turn, Jack Poopie married Noe Poopie, and the deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Poopie, Fulla Poopie, Giva Poopie, Bull Poopie and the twins, Deep Poopie and Dip Poopie.

Against her parents wishes, Deep Poopie married Dumb Poopie, a high school drop-out.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Poopie divorced. Noe Poopie later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Poopie-Sherlock.

Dip Poopie married Loada Poopie and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Poopie.

Fulla Poopie and Giva Poopie were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspapers announced the Poopie-Happens wedding. They created a bumper sticker and made millions. You've probably seen it...

The Poopie-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse.

Bull Poopie, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new bride Pisa Poopie.

So now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Poopie," you can correct them and inform them of your more than deep knowledge of the family tree.

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    POOPIE......LMAO

I posted the original but I guess Mr. * is to close to an inappropriate word cause somebody pulled it so I figure poopie is good to go cause I remember my mom asking my nephew a couple years ago..."Did you go poopie?" So I figure I'm ok with that..:D

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    You put a lot of effort into cleaning that up. It's your normal shade of off color, I like. You get a rep..... for all the work. :+1:

Thank you I figure if you don't laugh every once in awhile this poopie life will get to you. With all the negative stuff in the news and happening all around us everyday, all the post about this new law or healthcare, or something else that is screwing us I figure my little bit of sometimes off-color humor brightens things up.

I really don't intend to cause trouble or toe the line as I have been accused of this is just who I am, if I just focused on all the bad I would probably be on the front page tomorrow, instead I blow off a little steam with some crude humor.

:patriot:

Top Bottom