• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Ever pull up behind a vehicle that looks like a runaway from Barnum and Bailey Circus? You know the kind. It has so many bumper stickers plastered across the back it reminds you of a well used billboard along some ancient abandoned highway.

I pulled into the local hospital and came across just such a monster. When I stepped inside to get a cup of starter fluid I stopped to talk to one of the nurses about her 13 year old son's first deer. The conversation then went to guns to which she abruplty stopped and made the comment, "Oh we can't talk like that when ......... is around she hates guns and feels they are responsible for a lot of deaths. Right away I knew who she was refering to. The nurse that never returned my smile. I countered and, borrowing a good post from here about combating the antis, asked her how the woman felt about alcohol killing so many people as well? She told me that was something this gal would have no problem with as this same gal is anti-police and believes drugs aren't as big an issue as guns. As a matter of fact drugs were okay with this rolling liberal encyclopedia.

You know, for a minute I felt like emptying my .40 cal into that circus wagon as I walked back to my car just to put the poor thing out of it's misery. On the other hand something told me not to lower myself to the level these people allow themselves to be pulled down to when they see one bumper sticker on a vehicle with which they disagree.

Poor misguided woman. Her life must be miserable because she has it displayed on the back of her car. I know I would be if I was forced to lug that toxic waste to work everyday.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    That's funny,

I hired a liberal sicko once, didn't know it till he drove to work and parked his car right outside our front window...plastered with bumper stickers about hugging trees and stuff.

He once mentioned to me that he would throw red paint on anyone wearing fur, and later that day, he was talking about grilling out some pork chops. I laughed histerically inside. Needless to say, he didn't last with our company too long, his work performance was just as bad as his views. I was quite happy to fire him.

He then filed for unemployment and did recieve a few weeks of payments. I appealed and he did not show for the hearing and the judge listened as I explained about his poor performance. The judge awarded my appeal and reversed the original filing, in which he had to pay back to the fund. That made me actually have some faith in our justice system.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    How about this...One of the guys that USED to work for me said he was voting for Obama because he heard he once smoked pot. His work was about as good as he was...worthless. Some people are just stupid.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    There's a girl that parks on my block, often in front of my house, with bumper stickers all over her POS Geo Metro. Easily 50 stickers on it, and the most annoying ones I must say

"9/11 Truth Now!"
    "We are the terrorists"
    etc.

You get the idea :xmad:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I am allow to knock one Geo Metro. It had probably $12,000 in aftermarket stuff done to it. Hydraulics, neon lighting, custom velvet interior, golf cart rims (yes, they went smaller, rather than bigger), and misc other things. I used to see it doing the commute from GE in Bloomington, down to GE in Louisville. Just plain nuts. When the mods to the car cost more than the car, you are doing it wrong.

Top Bottom