• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Hey guys been looking for a cleaning mat for the new XDm, I saw SA has a cleaning mat with the XDm branding but I was not able to find it for purchase on there web site. I was told that bradis's may have it, if they do I will be more then happy to purchase one from them as they have been very helpful, But I was also wondering if there was a place to puchase online?

Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Well I call SA the mat is $4.25 ( cant complain ). I also ordered 2 extra mags. So not a bad first order now time to look at midway and see what else I would like for when the new XDm comes home this week.

Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Sorry, I should have payed more attention lol. I literally didn't read the M of XDm. :n00b:

Hey not a problem, my girlfriend was looking for the XD mat so it worked out perfectly. She just got a XD sub compact .40 cal and now im worried, she has the scary smile about her now.:n00b:

052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    Well I call SA the mat is $4.25 ( cant complain ). I also ordered 2 extra mags. So not a bad first order now time to look at midway and see what else I would like for when the new XDm comes home this week.

Is there any wait on the mags? I have an XDm 9 and want to get another 10 or so mags.

Top Bottom