• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I just applied for my 3 free mags and mag
    Holder. Bought the XD9SC from buds. You can upload a JPG of the receipt and do it all online which is awesome for actually completing it. I don't understand the 8-12 week delivery delay though. They approved mine in two hours. I took a screenshot of my emailed receipt and they accepted it.

Springfield Armory® Gear Up Promo Site

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I took a buddy to Bradis about two weeks ago to purchse his first pistol. He got a XD 9 and has already gotten his promo mags from Springfield in the mail! I thought "Swwwwweeeet"!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I may try to get in on this, when I got the .45 I got 2 free mags and a holder in this same deal. When I picked up the .40 though they didn't have a promo going on......I know my receipt doesn't match the dates but I wonder if they really check?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    yeah 8-12 weeks is a while. Its been a couple of weeks on mine and Im still waiting :( Someone on here said they got theirs in 7 days though.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just got me 3 mags in the mail with holder. came via FedEx. They are the standard capacity ones without grip extention but seem brand new and quite nice! Email said 8-12 weeks, took 2.

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    xd gear

I just applied for my 3 free mags and mag
    Holder. Bought the XD9SC from buds. You can upload a JPG of the receipt and do it all online which is awesome for actually completing it. I don't understand the 8-12 week delivery delay though. They approved mine in two hours. I took a screenshot of my emailed receipt and they accepted it.

Springfield Armory® Gear Up Promo Site

I tried to follow your formula but the site asked for the serial number of the gun which is not on the receipt. how did you get around that??

Top Bottom