• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I have had them on my G19 for several months. I find that I can be more pinpoint accurate at the range with a more traditional sight. If I'm moving and want to get on a human sized target quick the Big Dots are much faster for me and I can still make good hits. This is my carry gun so I'll probably stick with them.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Has anyone seen any action on those triangle style sights? I know they were expensive and delayed, but I don't think I ever heard a first person account of them. Seemed like and interesting alternative to Big Dot.

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    I have a set on my G19...I'm replacing them with a more traditional type of night sight...Mepros or something similar...I'm selling my Big dots.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Has anyone seen any action on those triangle style sights? I know they were expensive and delayed, but I don't think I ever heard a first person account of them. Seemed like and interesting alternative to Big Dot.

Yep. I ordered a set for my XD but finally canceled my order after 3 or 4 months of production delays. I will probably re-order at some point as the owner kept us informed about the delays and gave me an instant refund when I requested it. So........ :dunno:

CLICKY ----> Sure Sight - The Newest Idea in Accurate Shooting
    :cheers:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Still waiting....

Last I heard they had finally started production and were working through the Glock sight backlog first before getting to my XD sights. That was at the end of November.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I have the CSAT rear and front sites on my AR. The are the best AR iron sights in my opinion. Heck, Paul Howe designed them. How could they be bad??? If you have never heard of Paul Howe, he was one of the guys in the movie Black Hawk Down (or at least one of the actors was based on him). Watch the video on the link below. Also look up Combat Shooting and Tactics and sign up for one of his classes. He is an incredible instructor.

CSAT Combat Sight

Top Bottom