• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Found Wyatt's Sporting Goods in Cicero on google maps now that I moved to Noblesville. Ordered a new holster today. Found the staff very friendly, knowledgeable and very eager to help. Will be back.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    He said the range was a couple weeks out. I am upset with them now. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the holster. No phone calls to me. I've called twice. Each time they tell me they were sent the wrong holster, they'll call me when it's in. If it's not in in a couple days I'll be returning for a refund. I don't want to be upset with them because it's local and I'd like to support them, but this is too much.

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok so does anyone know what happened a buddy of mine said they are currently without the ability to sell firearms?

I called them a few days ago checking on if they had something in stock, and if not if they could order it. And was told that since they changed buildings they were still waiting on their new license and could not order anything new yet.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    He said the range was a couple weeks out. I am upset with them now. It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the holster. No phone calls to me. I've called twice. Each time they tell me they were sent the wrong holster, they'll call me when it's in. If it's not in in a couple days I'll be returning for a refund. I don't want to be upset with them because it's local and I'd like to support them, but this is too much.

Just FY yer I :

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/local_gun_shops/11405-wyatt_s_range_opening_soon.html

The range opening keeps getting pushed-back farther and farther. And now they've got no license?!?!? :n00b: In the above thread I went from being hyped to not planning to ever go back!! :rolleyes:

Moved-up Nort, ehh??? :dunno:

Top Bottom