andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ruger SR9 WTT for Glock, Springfield XD or CZ 75 Compact

Traded for a Glock 23. Thanks.

This firearm has never given me an issue with any of the 500ish rounds sent downrange.

I'm going to include a Custom Molded Sharktac IWB Kydex holster, a Fobus Paddle holster, Hogue hand-all, and an extra 17rnd magazine making a total of 3 magazines. The speed loader that comes with all Ruger's is included but not pictured. Pistol lock and key set included as well. Since my pistol comes with a holster I would appreciate one in exchange.

I'm looking for a CZ75 Compact 9mm, Glock 17, Glock 19, or Glock 30, Springfield XD 9 or 45. Anything else make an offer preferably with pictures.

Trades that are in a different caliber than 9mm I have 750 target rounds and 150+ carry rounds assorted between Speer Gold dot, Federal HST, Federal Hydra-Shok, and Winchester Generic Hollow point that we can work out a deal for. I've recently fired 100 rounds through this firearm and it functioned flawlessly and am down to 750 rounds target rounds.

I'd prefer a FTF transaction on the West Side of Indianapolis Hendricks county area. LTCH and Drivers Liscence required to place on the bill of sale/trade.

Now the pictures.

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Id be very interested if you were interested in a old (1955) S&W model 10, in partial trade or even a cash price. I also have a Mosin and a Yugo M48 that could all go towards it. But again if you were interested in a strait sale id be interested.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom