misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    All,

TRADED

I have a box of pre-ban 20 rounds - Winchester Black Talon's, for those who don't know; he ammunition was targeted by those opposed to civilian ownership of handgunsand eventually the Talons became known by the moniker "cop-killer" bullets,The identifying characteristic of the Black Talon ammunition was the black coating on the bullets themselves. There were false rumors that the bullets were armor piercing and could penetrate the Kevlar vests worn by police officers.

Winchester bowed to pressure and in 1993 removed the ammunition from public sale for a time, and eventually law enforcement also bowed to the pressure, but at no time was it, nor is it presently, illegal to possess the Black Talon ammunition.

1926dept44310.jpg

pix22984953.jpg

Trade interests include:
    Even trade for a box of 9mm Black Talons
    .45 ( no reloads )
    9mm ( no reloads )
    12 gauge 00 Buck, Rifled slugs

Last edited:

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    Those are some mean motorscooters. A friend of mine was working the late shift at a liquor store when a kid came in shooting. The kid missed but my buddy didn't. One 9mm talon to the groin and no more private parts. I unknowengly arrived a couple minutes after the shooting to find a 20 year old kid laying in the gutter outside the store clutching at his groin in a pool of blood. 3rd time offender off to the big house. I seen a talon that was shot into some ballistics gel and it resembled a slug with a circular saw blade with rotating teeth on it. Mean motorscooter!!!!!
    Good luck with your sale. It should be an easy one.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom