• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Up for trade is a LNIB phoenix arms hp22.

Comes with 3 mags, an uncle mikes pocket holster that I unstitched the front for so you can carry an extra mag with it.Comes with lock and keys as well as box and instructions.

Gun was traded for used by another member on the board named lineofdefense, he hardly put any rounds through it, and I’ve put 150 CCI stingers through it with no jams, no ftf, or fte but when I put 30ish federal bulk pack and had 2 failure to eject. So it is somewhat picky, but a pretty decent little shot for who the manufacturer is.My weary attitude toward gun snobs is over, I've had no problems with this being a jammomatic like some people say they are, I've shot hipoints, ravens and armscor, and now this and have not had any issues. Coming from a guy is an equal opportunity shooter, rest easy, don't listen to gun snobs. I wouldn't carry this as a primary, but its a nice little glove box gun and plinker, my little brother loves it.

Don’t know what Id like in way of trade for this, but will + or – cash for trade. Not looking for anything crazy, just wondering whats out there. I really have no reason to get rid of it, I am somewhat fond of it, but just want to test the waters and find something new. Not really interested in selling, but maybe eventually.

Things id like
    45acp ammo
    Small handguns?
    Shotgun/Rifles?
    Mosin?

picture.php

^Not actual picture, but can get one this weekend when I pick up my camera, but that is it (minus extras)

FTF in Lafayette please!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom