Please reply by conversation.

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    WTS/WTT Puma 92 44 mag 20" blued. Very good shape except for the two small marks the POS scope mount made on the side, it's about 1 1/2 yrs old. I hate to get ride of it, Killed a 8pt buck with it last year @ about 70 yrds but i'm looking for something I can scope. I tried to scope it with a B-Square mount and it wouldn't hold zero good enough for me. It has Tru-Glo sights added and it made it much easier to see in the early morning light :)(they're close but they probably still need dialed in) I'll leave the leather pad I made on the stock and the lever.
    Cash: 425.00 (new price 400.00)
    Trades: I'm looking for a marlin I can scope (no 30/30s though) or other legal deer rifles in IN, maybe even a H&R single shot towards a trade. let me know what you've got, all I can do is say no ;)

FTF meet somewhere near Syracuse

Puma92.gif

Last edited:

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    ....do you have any pics and details?

I bought this rifle new in 1989 with the intent go elk hunting in Wyoming but the plans fell through and we didn’t go. I mounted a scope and sited it in and later on put the scope on another rifle. All in all, it’s been fired 37 times. The stock has a few dings from being moved and handled from time to time. Other than that, the rifle looks great.

It’s a 77R. The ‘R’ means rings only, no sites.

Scope rings.
    24” barrel.
    44 5/8” over all.
    3 round mag.
    Hinged mag floor plate.
    Tang safety.
    Sling swivel studs. (no swivels of sling)
    Rubber butt plate.

The wife is out and about with the camera so I’ll post some pics after she gets home. (unless she leaves the camera at her cousin’s house again :rolleyes:)

Bucky

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    any interest in an 870 special field with scope and rifled choke? kind of a collector... have pics in my album...definitely a deer gun

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom