• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roysecup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    I bought all this stuff around a year ago and decided not to install it, so I have decided that it is time for someone to get some use out of it. On a side note this was all purchased to work in perfect harmony, if you look at the ratings for everything the amp is matched perfectly to push both subs and the components.

First up is a Cadence TXA-6004 Amp NIB (only cracked the box to take a look at it.) Here is a link to some info. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=6099,
    $150 obo

Next are two 10in IDQ10v2 D4 subs. Used but still work great. Look these up they have awesome sound quality. They will also come with a brand new sealed sub box. $150 obo

And last but not least is a set of Phoenix Gold RSD 6.5 components NIB. $65 obo

If someone wants the whole package i would be will to part with it for $300, thats 65 less than im asking, basically getting the speakers for free. When I bouight all this i paid over $500 for it.

If anyone has a firearm (looking for A 1911 OR sAVAGE 110, BUT ILL CONSIDER MUCH MORE) or reloading supplies (preferably lee single stage of classic turret) they would like to trade I would be more than willig to entertain offers. I would like these beauties to find a nice home.

Located in Muncie FTF willing to meet somewhere.

Top Bottom