Please reply by conversation.

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    WTS STI Spartan 1911

Hate to let it go, but Christmas is coming and I need the bucks...one STI Spartan 1911 clone in excellent condition, with hardshell case, two 8 round mags, Don Hume IWB holster.. Regret that I don't have pics, but multiple pics and a review of the piece can be found at the following link...

The M-1911 Pistols Organization E-zine

The good stuff: target sights (front sight orange fibre optic), beavertail, extended thumb safety, etc. Very accurate - probably more accurate than I am in the hands of a better shooter. VERY reliable, never a hiccough with any kind of ammo. It's had 500 rounds or so through it, cleaned after every firing. Can't say enough good stuff about it for the price of a new one, which is $675 or thereabouts. Asking price is $550 firm, prefer FTF.

Located in Fishers, will drive reasonable distance (50 miles?) for FTF sale.

Last edited:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Sounds like a very nice pistol for the price. I want it. Unfortunately I don't have that much extra cash on hand and my cash flow expectancy is at this time nopt vary good. Would you consider a trade? I have a blue Bersa Ultra Compact Pro in .45ACP w/ 2 seven round magazines. I purchased this pistol from PSS in April of this year and haven't shot it. So the condition is LNIB, unfired except for the test round. It comes with cheap key and lock, box and papers. I did not send the registration into Bersa.
    New, with tax it cost me a little over $350.00. I will add $300.00 cash. I know it's a long shot but I have to ask. Thanks, Kevin

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Sounds like a very nice pistol for the price. I want it. Unfortunately I don't have that much extra cash on hand and my cash flow expectancy is at this time nopt vary good. Would you consider a trade? I have a blue Bersa Ultra Compact Pro in .45ACP w/ 2 seven round magazines. I purchased this pistol from PSS in April of this year and haven't shot it. So the condition is LNIB, unfired except for the test round. It comes with cheap key and lock, box and papers. I did not send the registration into Bersa.
    New, with tax it cost me a little over $350.00. I will add $300.00 cash. I know it's a long shot but I have to ask. Thanks, Kevin

PM sent

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom