• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I was digging through my desk drawer, found 9 brand new, FACTORY (not aftermarket) Sig Sauer P226 9mm 15 round magazines.

I don't even remember buying these Not even sure how long they've been in the drawer :n00b:

They are all still packed in plastic sleeves with a light coat of factory grease on them. Perfect condition. Some are marked SIG SAUER and some are marked SIG SAUER P226.

Anyone here a Sig fan who wants these? I looked up the wholesale cost of them, the cost to dealers is $49+ each. Gunbroker has a few for $55 each. I'll take $25 each for them. If someone wants all 9 then I'll even pay the shipping. If someone wants a few then I'll ship them for $5 per package. I have no use for these and just want to get rid of them. Clearly not looking to make money on this, just clearing out the unused stuff. Save shipping if you can pick them up in Lake County, IN.

Crappy Camera-Phone photo, these are all packed in plastic sleeves with an oily coating from the factory > > >
    2-10.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom