Please reply by conversation.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ok, I need to raise funds to replenish the bank account after some recent expenses and purchases. So, the first of two long guns is on the "block" as it were:

mossydone.jpg

It is 12 Gauge 590 with the usual: 8+1 capacity, bayonet lug, heat shield, etc. I bought it used from an FFL for $300 and do not know round count. I added on tactical peep sights from Mossberg ($100 for sights & install by Chuck's gun repair):

moss1.jpg

moss2.jpg

I also put on a Knoxx recoil reduction stock to remove most of the recoil of the gun and to allow for shorter stock options (ran me $125 and FYI- the stock has to be used at half or more extension but really works amazingly well).

While I have put less than 100 shells through this, it is no safe queen. It does have the usual scratches & such:

moss4.jpg

moss5.jpg

It does work, and is a nice shotgun. But I need to downsize and my loss can be your gain.

I have $525 in this gun, but am only asking $400 FTF or $425 shipped to your FFL.

Stipulations on FTF sales:

1. You must be someone who has been here for more than 2 weeks and have at least 10 posts.
    2. You must have an LTCH.
    3. You must have a valid IN DL and be willing to sign a bill of sale for me to keep and put in my safe. I will make a duplicate for you to have if you wish.
    4. All of the above can be avoided if you want to meet at an FFL to have them do the transfer, at which point I will cover the transfer fees up to $25.
    5. If you have philosophical problems with the above, please do not argue with me about it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom