• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I have a ton of Magic cards I'm looking to sell. I counted them and I have approximately 2675 cards here that I am will never use. Most are in mint condition with some in played condition, but still good quality. There are some really nice cards and even quite a few foils in there. I am working on getting them inventoried at the moment so I know what's there and I will let everyone know when I am done in case you want to see the list. I do not have pics, but they will all be in two card binders full of plastic sleeve pages.

Right now I'd rather not split them up as I need the money ASAP because I am out of a job. Not really interested in trades, but I will definitely look at anything. I would love to get $600 shipped to contiguous US via USPS or FTF which turns out to be roughly $0.25 a card, but it's definitely OBO.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I don't keep up with current tournament rules so I have no clue on that. Without counting, I'd guess there are ~100-200 mana cards and that's just basic land cards.

I guess I should have said they are Magic:The Gathering cards.

edit: I just counted and there are ~460-470 basic lands and that's not counting the Forests. I haven't gotten that far yet.

Last edited:

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I completed my list of everything I have for those who are interested. Let me know and I can email you the list. The price is negotiable guys. I need to get these sold fast as I don't have a job and I need to buy a case for my rifles.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    9th is the most recent, but I only have a few from that. Most are either 8th ed. or Odyssey. There's also Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalypse, Torment (maybe), Onslaught, Mirrodin, Champions of Kamigawa (including Snake's Path deck), Uzra's Saga, 5th, 6th, 7th, unmarked, Prophecy, Nemesis, Mercadian Masques, and maybe some others.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom