• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    First is the Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Commando Recon Chest Harness 37CL01 in Black. It is in great condition, just looking to move in a different direction. It features a fold out bib, a plate holder, straps that can be crossed or H style, and a optional back plate carrier (not included) See Blackhawks product page for this here for more info: BLACKHAWK! S.T.R.I.K.E. Commando Recon Chest Harness - BLACKHAWK!
    $50
    100_2274.jpg

Next is a Condor Hydration Bladder pack It carries a to 2.5L liter bladder and has two outside compartments for other stuff (I used them for a medkit and snacks).$15 without bladder, $20 with SOLD

100_2268.jpg

Also available is a Flecktarn BDUs Chinese made cheap clone set. Size "large" with the pants a 33"-37" waist and 29" inseam (since they would usually be worn with boots) I paid $40 them and never wore them besides for making sure they fit. $25
    100_2270.jpg

Finally some spare MOLLE Pouches- single mag shingle pouch in OD, FRS sized radio pouch in ACU, and double grenade pouch (makes a good general purpose pouch) in OD, $5 each Shingle and grenade pouch SOLD
    100_2272.jpg

FTF with cash or paypal in west or south Indy area (I live in Speedway, work at Greenwood airport). Will also ship with paypal/money order. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom