• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I've got a 16 foot Old town canoe to sell. Its the discovery 158 model made with cross link 3. Wood needs a little refinishing, but all in all it is in pretty good shape.

<<<***price drop***>>> Looking for $300.

Still willing to consider trade offers. Please don't be afraid to make me an offer , worst I can say is" No thanks".
    I will entertain firearm trade offers . Pm with questions. Location is near Nashville In. Obviously, you'll have to pick it up.

Thanks folks:)

Last edited:

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Pictures

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The top pic shows what appears to be a large dent and a smaller dent, then maybe a patch? of a different color green, is that the case? If so, is therre any cracking around the dent areas?

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    The two " dents" as you called them aren't dents at all. They are just the way the crosslink3 expands in the sun. Thats the way it has always been, the large "dent" pops down when its turned over. The darker section on the right side of the first pic is water that ran on it from the hollow handle of one of the paddles when I flipped it over. The dark strip down the far end is a factory drag reinforcement. They put those on the back end of the keel so when you drag 'em through shallow rocky creeks you don't wear a hole in the bottom.
    The small " dent" was a place where two of the three layers had separated. I asked the company what the proper fix was and they said drill a hole, fill a syringe with epoxy, force some in and clamp it together. Its been fine ever since.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom