• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Lilly Pharmaceuticals is on board as well. They have two commercials out, one that talks about medicine for “every” person, not just white people but .... (list everything else) and that takes another road that says “the body you were randomly assigned at birth...”

We oughta leave this world behind.
    Lilly has been a liberal cesspool for a LONG time. When I hired on in 1988, they were a quiet, somewhat conservative, (I thought), company. When I left that sh*thole in 2017, they were flat-out mandating sensitivity training for employees on all the gayqueerbqt crap. I will NOT relent to that crap.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With the new secure ID driver's license, how do they handle it when Ken wants to be called Barbie? :dunno:. Can you get license for each? And when Barbie registers to vote, do they remove Ken from the rolls or can they both vote?
    We need to have this decided before the next election.

Ken just continues to vote for the machine's preference, forever.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Whut ? ! !
    What we do here and now* has spiritual consequences which in turn manifest in the here and now.
    Or as Grandad used to say:
    "What goes around comes around."
    "Don't start none and there won't be none."
    "Sometimes it's hard to get their attention."
    "He had it a'comin'."
    "WTH did they expect."
    But the one I'd really hate to hear involved about a foot and a half of green water hose. Tried to avoid that one.
    Any how, I'm thoroughly convinced that what our nation has been doing is indeed bringing heaven's wrath upon us. That's the way it happens.

*Width x length x depth x duration; four dimensions.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Honda has the rainbow flag flying right under the company flag this month, yet they got upset when I complained there were no lesbians on any of the TV's in the breakrooms, just the usual company propaganda. We were forced to "take a moment (actually about 9 and a half) of silence" for George Floyd last year whether we wanted to or not. At least we should get something good to watch while on our minimal break for this month.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Lilly has been a liberal cesspool for a LONG time. When I hired on in 1988, they were a quiet, somewhat conservative, (I thought), company. When I left that sh*thole in 2017, they were flat-out mandating sensitivity training for employees on all the gayqueerbqt crap. I will NOT relent to that crap.
    I voted against that son of a bitch we call a governor every time he faced a primary or general election challenge over things he did as an agent of Lilly and Cummins (which is about equally bad) while chairman of the state GOP furthering the radical LGBTEIEIO agenda, and screwing over a friend in the process.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    WOW !! We are going to have one hell of a fight with these communists bastards. Shutting down and silencing parents? Who does this group of oxygen wasters think they work for?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Lilly Pharmaceuticals is on board as well. They have two commercials out, one that talks about medicine for “every” person, not just white people but .... (list everything else) and that takes another road that says “the body you were randomly assigned at birth...”

We oughta leave this world behind.
    I retired from Lilly, and while I truly appreciate what they provided for me and my family in return for all those hours of work, sweat and sacrifice, those are some delusional, sick-in-the-head people on that board.

Top Bottom