• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    If no one has one in the area, check out the Frankford Arsenal micro scale at midwayusa.com
    They are inexpensive and work well.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    If no one has one in the area, check out the Frankford Arsenal micro scale at midwayusa.com
    They are inexpensive and work well.

i have a frankford arsenal and im not really pleased with it. when i set it to zero with my pan on it, it only remembers how much the pan weighs for a few minutes. i ordered one from midway and the first one didn't even work at all. midway sent me a new one no questions ask.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    thats what i got right now, and i`m having the same prolbems vett decribed.

THose having problems - did you read the user reviews on Midway? There is some kind of battery cleaning trick they talk about on there that seems to fix the problems. I did this when I got mine and haven't had any problems. I don't remember if the battery cleaning trick is supposed to solve the problem you're describing or not, but it seems to be a well known issue with these scales.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Just ordered this one for a reloading buddy. Has a .001 g accuracy $28.50 delivered (if you're not eBay phobic) :dunno:

CLICKY ----> 0.001 - 20g Digital Electronic Balance Weight Scale - eBay (item 250385971366 end time Apr-07-09 03:41:51 PDT)

i have been looking on e-bay, let us know how it works..

Will do!!! :yesway:

OK..... "UPDATE":

The scale in question works great. As a matter of fact it has a "grain" setting on it even though it's not mentioned in either the ad or the manual. It comes with a 10 gram test weight and this along with weighing other things with a known weight seem to indicate that it's quite accurate (especially for the $$).
    :patriot: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom