• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    I was loading my new mags from the "Group Buy" Brad put together, and also set aside another 5 for my brother who is, "Air Force retired." I'm sending my brother 5 mags in the mail Friday. I say that with a sense pride as we took care of business and sent Mr. Prez. a message to let him know who is really in control.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am 25 years old. Some of the parents of the children of Sandy Hook were not much older than I am. Some have vowed to fight for gun control for the rest of thier lives. This means I must vow to to stand between them and the constitution for the rest of my life. I am prepared to fight so that my future children can live free and share the same love of firearms that I do. But they must also be ready to fight for thier rights. Now more than ever children are the future and it is up to us to instill the same fighting spirit into our kids so that this great country can remain free.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I celebrated by buying a lopro gas block, mid-length gas tube, flash hider and crush washer from BMC. I'm building my third rifle. Hurray for freedom!

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    The libs are going to resurrect this monstrosity for the 2014 mid-terms.
    I think they're [STRIKE]hoping for[/STRIKE][STRIKE] counting on [/STRIKE]planning another atrocity sometime before the elections, and the closer to election day the better as far as they're concerned.

I watched his "concession" speech on PMSNBC jut a few minutes ago. He blamed the NRA.
    He said that the NRA constantly lied about the bill, confusing enough people to dwindle the support.

He also said that he thinks they can still get this done.
    This is not over, not by a long shot.

The libs are going to resurrect this monstrosity for the 2014 mid-terms.
    I think they're [STRIKE]hoping for[/STRIKE] counting on another atrocity sometime before the elections, and the closer to election day the better as far as they're concerned.

We must stay vigilant. The Senate actually voted in favor of this terrible legislation. It just failed to get the required 60 procedural votes.

BTW- I'm so sick and tired of hearing the President and his ilk call this garbage legislation "common sense" I could just spit!

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    We should not forget that this petulant child of a president still has his "executive order" pen sharpened up. I would not be the least surprised to see the criminal in chief try to use exec orders to implement his twisted gun control agenda.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    This egomaniac does not like to lose at anything. He will keep trying to erode our constitutional rights. The second amendment is just a starting point. We have already surrendered quite a few of our rights so we can be " safe from terrorist" shame on us for conceding them.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    So I read the survey where the 90% number came from. It's a bit misleading, in my opinion because it assumes that everyone being asked knows all the issues that come along with a UBC.

All it asked was if you would be in favor of requiring a background check from people buying at gunshows.

Then another question I saw asked if you would be in favor of requiring background checks for all sales.

A REAL survey would have also presented more facts surrounding the issue and re-asked the question to see if the 90% changes. Not only does that do a better job of surveying the issue, but it tells you how educated your sample is about the full scope of it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So I read the survey where the 90% number came from. It's a bit misleading, in my opinion because it assumes that everyone being asked knows all the issues that come along with a UBC.

All it asked was if you would be in favor of requiring a background check from people buying at gunshows.

Then another question I saw asked if you would be in favor of requiring background checks for all sales.

A REAL survey would have also presented more facts surrounding the issue and re-asked the question to see if the 90% changes. Not only does that do a better job of surveying the issue, but it tells you how educated your sample is about the full scope of it.

And therein lies the problem.
    Liberals aren't about to let little things like facts get in the way of "progress".

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The "President" has never cared about what I have to say, and I have never cared much about what he has to say. Maybe I would care more if he were actually an American. NOT!!! :D

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    I cannot fathom the amount of name calling many of you participate in on a very regular basis. You make us all look a wee bit nutters. Whether you like him or not He is still Mr. President; not Barry, Not Oh-blah-blah, Not Bobo the Chimp, not Barack Hussein), and not that "illegal". Accept the fact you don't like him, but Romney/Ryan sucked more, and move on. Just *try* to grow up a *little* bit and maybe other adults will start listening.

Digressing into a 5-year old, ranting about 'Merika, using ad hominem attacks based on racism, xenophobia, personal insecurities, or just plain dislike, isn't appropriate. It isn't tolerated within the confines of this board between members, there is no reason to lower the standard for The President. Whether you personally like him or voted for him is irrelevant; he is still *your* elected leader.

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I cannot fathom the amount of name calling many of you participate in on a very regular basis. You make us all look a wee bit nutters. Whether you like him or not He is still Mr. President; not Barry, Not Oh-blah-blah, Not Bobo the Chimp, not Barack Hussein). Just *try* to grow up a *little* bit and maybe other adults will start listening.

Digressing into a 5-year old, ranting about 'Merika, using ad hominem attacks based on racism, xenophobia, personal insecurities, or just plain dislike, isn't appropriate. It isn't tolerated within the confines of this board between members, there is no reason to lower the standard for The President. Whether you personally like him or voted for him is irrelevant; he is still *your* elected leader.
    Negative!!!!
    He's the elected leader.
    He in NO way represents my views, feelings, or concerns.
    One may continue to respect the Office of The President, but the person holding that office must earn the respect of the American People.
    The current officeholder has not, in any way, shape, or form, earned one iota of respect from me or, I suspect, millions of Americans.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I cannot fathom the amount of name calling many of you participate in on a very regular basis. You make us all look a wee bit nutters. Whether you like him or not He is still Mr. President; not Barry, Not Oh-blah-blah, Not Bobo the Chimp, not Barack Hussein). Just *try* to grow up a *little* bit and maybe other adults will start listening.

I respect the office of the president, it is Obama who disgraces it. People may express that in different ways. But we are not obligated to pay homage to the king. And NO, he is not my president.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I cannot fathom the amount of name calling many of you participate in on a very regular basis. You make us all look a wee bit nutters. Whether you like him or not He is still Mr. President; not Barry, Not Oh-blah-blah, Not Bobo the Chimp, not Barack Hussein), and not that "illegal". Accept the fact you don't like him, but Romney/Ryan sucked more, and move on. Just *try* to grow up a *little* bit and maybe other adults will start listening.

Key phrase here is "YOUR ELECTED LEADER."

I didnt vote for him in 2008.
    I didnt vote for him in 2012.

If given the choice, I would vote him OUT today.

Back in 2008, he ran on the party of "change". Well, Ive seen how much his "change" has effected the way of life for millions of American citizens, and personally, I think we need to "change" the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want my country back. :patriot:

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    All semantics aside, Barack Hussein Obama is our President; belief has nothing to do with the matter.

That aside, we have many people on this board (of all political persuasions, genders, races, creeds, and religious beliefs) who passionately support our factual right to keep and bear arms. My larger point is why do we continue to draw lines in the sand, dividing even amongst ourselves as supporters of the 2A, using nothing but derision and disparagement as tools? The name calling does not serve our stated goal. I submit that agreeing to be respectful, raising the bar to gentlemanly (and gentle-ladylike) behavior, while presenting a factually-based united front is more helpful. If we raise that bar, our credibility is in turn strengthened.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom