• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I don't know much about facebook or myspace. Do you think if I came up with an INGO page it might help get the word out. What is more popular these days?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Would any of you web geeks be willing to help with this page and make it look more ninja like?

I'd be up for it, but it would be one of those "on my day off" kind of things, which means not til Wednesday, since my next day off is committed to Eagle Creek already. You can change the colors through Edit Profile -> Profile Editor... but I haven't used the newest version of it since I've been embedding a stylesheet into my own profile. Should be fairly easy though. :)

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Sounds good.

I'd be up for it, but it would be one of those "on my day off" kind of things, which means not til Wednesday, since my next day off is committed to Eagle Creek already. You can change the colors through Edit Profile -> Profile Editor... but I haven't used the newest version of it since I've been embedding a stylesheet into my own profile. Should be fairly easy though. :)

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sent you a request for myspace. I also have a facebook account. Friday Night Steel has a facebook account, why not INGO?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    The INGO MySpace page has had a layout change. I can't figure out what I need to have to get rid of that grey box at the bottom when viewed in firefox though... if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

Not to step on Fenway's toes ... but any suggestions on what we should do with the MySpace page now that we have it?

I have a few ideas:
    -- a periodic blog that touches on current forum hot topics, thoughts on current firearm litigation/news reports, why training is so important.. etc.
    -- photo albums showcasing INGO members in action, sporting events (USPSA matches, etc.), trainings..

Any other suggestions?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very cool! The colors are an exact match! Can we make the "about me" text bigger and throw in a couple of links to the site so people can click on over here easily!

Thanks for setting the page up Pami! It looks great.

Top Bottom