• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Part of what I do for a living is host an internet radio show, called Gun Nuts Radio (there's a link in my signature). While I'm the executive producer and founder, my cohost is a female blogger and shooter by the name of Breda. Early on in the show, we found ourselves spending a lot of time on the topic of women and guns, women in the shooting sports, etc.

Because of that, it's become a recurring theme on the show, and we've done several episodes (and plan on more in the future) which highlight the topic. Because I'm not above a little shameless self-promotion, here is a list of the shows we've done on the topic, starting with our most recent which featured Julie Goloski-Golob of Team Smith & Wesson.

Gun Nuts With Julie Goloski

Gun Nuts: More Women and Guns

Gun Nuts: The Breda Hour

Gun Nuts: One for the Ladies

If you're at all interested in hearing about the shooting sports and self-defense from a woman's point of view, I encourage you to check out the above links. Probably the best is the one with Julie (if I do say so myself) because she's been at the top of the pistol games since she was 17, so her perspective on the issue is incredible.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I've seen Julie shoot multiple times, back when she was touring with GSSF.. she's incredible! Thanks for the links, I'll be taking a listen!

Top Bottom